Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click “message us” icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
Fully updated guide to proven, practical strategies for conducting effective interviews - including access code to online videos
Clinical Interviewing is the essential guide to conducting initial interviews, suicide assessment, mental status examinations, and psychotherapy skill development. The Sixth Edition includes:
- Updates focusing on latest trends in clinical interviewing research and practice
- Updated information on technology-based interviewing
- Access to over 70 videos that show the authors discussing and demonstrating crucial interviewing techniques
- Online instructor’s manual and resources to facilitate teaching
- Fresh case examples to help apply interviewing skills and concepts
- New coverage of special populations and multicultural considerations
- Expanded skills coverage to help facilitate client insight and action
This new edition also includes a unique Registration Code to access the Wiley Interactive E-Text (Powered by VitalSource), enhanced with dynamic content, including instructional videos and practice questions to further enrich student learning. It provides uninterrupted, mobile access anywhere, anytime, both online and offline.
Clinical Interviewing 6th Edition by John Sommers-Flanagan; Rita Sommers-Flanagan and Publisher Wiley. Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9781119365082, 1119365082. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9781119215585, 1119215587.