1. Collecting personal information:
– The information collected will help us:
• Support customers when buying products.
• Answering customer inquiries.
• Give you our latest information.
• Review and upgrade the content and interface of websites and applications.
• Carry out promotional activities related to SENABOOKS.COM products and services.
– To access and use some services on our website and application, you may be required to register with us personal information (Full name, Contact phone number, Email …) . All declared information must ensure accuracy and legality. SENABOOKS.COM does not assume any liability related to the law of the declared information.
– We may also collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click and other information related to connecting to SENABOOKS.COM . We also collect information that your browser uses when you visit SENABOOKS.COM, including: IP address, browser type, language used, time and locations. only browser accesses.
2. Use of personal information:
– When necessary, we can use this information to contact you directly in the form of email, phone, message … You can also receive emails providing product information. , new services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information … if you subscribe to email notification.
3. Sharing personal information:
– Except for the case of “Using personal information” as stated in this policy, we undertake not to disclose your personal information to outside.
– In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement whereby they are only permitted to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases where it is absolutely necessary: (a) upon request of the legal authorities; (b) in the event that we believe it will help us protect our legitimate rights to the law; (c) an emergency and is necessary to protect the personal safety of our SENABOOKS.COM members.
4. Retrieving personal information:
– You may submit a request to correct or delete your personal information at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
5. Privacy of personal information:
– When you send your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have stated above, SENABOOKS.COM is committed to protecting your personal information in any way possible. may. E-commerce activities of SENABOOKS.COM, including ensuring the confidentiality of customers’ information during transactions
– SENABOOKS.COM also recommends that you adhere to the following guidelines in order to protect your personal information, including:
• Do not disclose your Username / Username and / or Password to anyone, write or use in a place where people can identify and see them.
• When choosing a password you should not choose easily identifiable information such as your full name, date of birth, phone number or some characters, recognizable numbers from your name, date of birth, phone number.
• Log out of the system and browser when leaving the computer, even for a short time. If you are using a public computer, you should log out, or exit all open website windows.
• When you suspect that your password has been leaked, change your password immediately, in case of necessity immediately notify and request assistance from SENABOOKS.COM.
• In the case of illegal transactions or transactions conducted with your account or personal information without authorization or due to errors, inadvertence or intentional on your part, SENABOOKS.COM understands that you will suffer all losses or liabilities under the law when such transactions are made.
6. Secure payment:
– All customers participating in transactions at SENABOOKS.COM via credit / debit card … are kept confidential with encryption. Besides, when making online payment, please note the following details:
• Only make payments on websites with certificates of safety and card system security.
• Absolutely not let others borrow your credit card or account to make payments on the website; In case of an unexpected transaction, please notify SENABOOKS.COM immediately so that we can assist you promptly.
• Check your bank account regularly to make sure all card transactions are under control.
7. Use of “cookies”:
– A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server on the domain that issued the cookie to you.
– SENABOOKS.COM uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online time when accessing SENABOOKS.COM without re-registering existing information.
– You can accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings to refuse all cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, it may hinder and adversely affect some cookie-dependent services and features at SENABOOKS.COM.
8. Regulations on “spam”:
– Spam (spam) is the fake email reputation SENABOOKS.COM sent. SENABOOKS.COM confirms to send email to you only if and when you have registered or used the service from our system.
– SENABOOKS.COM undertakes not to sell, rent or lease your email from a third party. If you inadvertently receive unsolicited email from our system due to an unintended cause, please click the link to refuse to receive the attached email or notify directly to SENABOOKS.COM.
9. Changes in policy:
10. Contact information:
If you have questions related please contact the following address
Email: [email protected]
Or via phone number: 908-386-7541
Address: 9 Floral Ct, Westfield, New Jersey, 07090